about my study...
I remember that time I had a sure goal when I studied in the junior high school.I wanted to be a student of the
National Lan-Yang Girl's High School(蘭陽女中).In that time I was very hard.Even though I had the idea of giving up. But I always had the strength let me insist on the goal.The strength came form my father.He always encouraged me in my bad stations.And he always prepared the night snacks for me until midnight.Because my parents accepted the education were shot.Therefore,I always try to find out things about studying by myself.I become more independent by degrees.But I always depend on the money form my parents.
After reaching the goal of entering the National Lan-Yang Girl's High Sxhool(蘭陽女中).There were bad memories.First,I became don't like study in that time.I did not concentrate on my study might be connected with the attitude that time.The school is well.So I spent one year staying the cream school to enter University.
I am studying in the FJU now. My subject is Mass Communication. There are filled with challenges for me. I have to learn more specialized fields. For exampleI have to learn about how to mark films,English typing, set up web-site about me,advertisements,broadcasts etc in this semester. These all are very difficult for me now.But I think I will conquer these before the semester end.
During two years in the future.First,I hope that I can graduate form FJU.Before graduating ,I want to prepare the GEPT and graduate school when I ended the sixth semester.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home